Passionate about technology and looking for a new challenge in the beer and liquids industry?
We are looking for a Senior Sales Manager to strengthen our team at Lambrechts and support our international growth. If you are strong enough to manage our custom-made projects, then you might be the candidate we are looking for!
- You will be in charge of the sale of industrial machines, projects and services in the brew & beverage sector and the food industry.
- Maintaining contacts with a number of larger customers (key accounts) combined with smaller customers
- Visiting customers at home and abroad
- Monitoring the existing customer portfolio to detect projects
- Actively prospecting for new customers to generate leads
- Expanding the international dealer network, maintaining contacts with engineering agencies, consultants and suppliers
- Participate in international trade fairs
- Feasibility analysis of project requests
- Working out the concept, pre-calculation and quotation together with the sales and engineering team
- Presenting the quotation proposal to the customer and following it up
- Supervising and ensuring that the company responds to the specific requirements and working methods of the key accounts (specifications, contracts)
- Closely follow market analyses and trends in the sector
- Together with the sales team, helping to define the marketing and sales strategy
- You will work in close consultation with the Chief Business Development Officer and Sales Manager, who report directly to the CEO.
- Broad technical commercial background
- Experience in a technical commercial role in the “brew & beverage” sector, mechanical engineering or in automation projects in the food industry are a plus
- Experience in maintaining contacts with large international customers
- Ability to conduct commercial negotiations
- Fluent communication in Dutch, French and English (German is a plus)
- Smooth personality, flexible and dynamic with a sense for creativity and initiative
- Can function both in a team and independently
- Willing to travel
- Active on social media
- Basic knowledge of Autocad is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office
- Through its no-nonsense culture, Lambrechts has become a respected international player in the “brew & beverage” sector. Always leading, innovative and very strong in the field of robotics applications which offers opportunities for projects outside the sector.
- Challenging job with responsibility and growth opportunities in a solid, growing company in an exciting global niche market
- Pleasant working environment with plenty of room for personal input
- Contract of indefinite duration with a salary in line with the market (car included)
- Internal training and guidance to support your growth.
Applications with resume can be sent to:
Lambrechts Konstruktie NV
Gansbroekstraat 25 – 2870 Puurs-St-Amands – Belgium
+32 3 886 79 65